Wild animals in the city can quickly become a hassle. Sure, they look awfully cute, but left to roam wildly around businesses for too long and they became an absolute nuisance.
Commercial animal control is a process that many pest control companies use to rid wild animals away from commercial properties. Wildout Animal & Pest Removal has trusted experts that can handle any of your commercial wildlife needs safely and discreetly. It doesn’t matter if your business is big or small, the Wildout team has provided commercial animal control for both.
Most commonly seen around commercial properties are birds and/or bats. Both are beautiful to see, but they can also be messy and aggressive. Bats carry rabies and their droppings are laced with other diseases. If a health inspector shows up, they could put a damper on your day. Wildout has defense systems designed for just about every bird/bat that might show up at your business. The system includes a bird slope, misting, plexi-glass sign protection, electrical track and bird netting. If birds or bats are a nuisance, Wildout can solve it for you.
Other animals that are generally found around commercial properties are geese, rats, squirrels, moles, and raccoons. These pets have been known to cause a lot more damage to homes and businesses than birds or bats because they can dig holes, bite into wires and leave droppings in walls.
Commercial animal control works by having a comprehensive inspection completed on your property. This helps to identify what animal is a nuisance, what it’s point of entry is and what the best action plan is. Most importantly, trash and debris will be cleaned up because it may be attracting pests as well as any tall grass or weeds. There will be a selection of traps set: snap traps, live traps and bait stations.
Once your property is wild-life free, a custom-built exclusion solution will be installed to keep it free. This includes:
- Closing gaps between walls and the roof
- Covering vents
- Protecting openings around loose pipes
- Securing tight weather-stripping and door seals.
Advantages of Commercial Animal Control:
- Pests carry hazardous diseases and harmful bacteria. Raccoons have been known to carry ticks that can cause Lyme Disease. Smaller pests like cockroaches, bees, and wasps can contaminate food and cause allergies.
- By hiring professionals for your pest control needs, you can reduce the dangers of pesticides. A trained professional knows the right amount of chemicals to use. By using pesticides yourself, you may be overusing which can cause more damage.
- The security of knowing that all pests have been removed.
- Preventive services lessen the risk of future pest issues.
- You don’t have to worry about clean-up because the professionals will take care of anything pest related, including damage and droppings.
- Sometimes, pests like itchy bed bugs, fleas or mosquitoes become a huge problem. When you’re running a business, you want to make sure you don’t have any of those pests crawling around. Hiring a professional is better than applying a bug bomber any day of the week.
If you’ve noticed some unwanted guests hanging around your business and would like to have them removed, Wild Animal Pest and Removal is a great place to call: 1-844-WILDOUT. Not only will they rid your property of any and all wildlife, they will also help to repair any damage and set-up regular visits to prevent any critters from returning.