Summer is closing in fast, which means more pests! Pests like ants, flies, mosquitoes, bees, cockroaches, and spiders are everywhere. If you haven’t thought about it yet, it’s time to set up an appointment with pest control.
There are several reasons why pests are worse in the summer than in any other season.
- It’s hotterPests love the heat because they can move around better, but when it gets too hot, they tend to retreat indoors. That’s why we all find ants in our kitchen or bathroom during the summer season. They are looking for water and they’ll find it even if they have to invade your home.
- Water is more abundantDuring the summer, water is easier to find because people use it more while watering lawns or allowing kids to play in sprinklers. Pests thrive in areas with moisture, especially water-bred pests like mosquitoes.
- Food isn’t as scarceBecause people tend to water their lawns more, the grass is not only plentiful, it’s healthy for pests. Little pests are attracted to the earth’s little nutritious finds within our soil and bigger pests track down the little pests and thus creates the cycle of life.
- The life cycleTo continue the life cycle, pests die and more are reborn. Ants, above all pests, are pros at reproduction. The summer is the prime time for pests that procreate in intense numbers to do so without too many adverse weather effects. It’s too cold in the fall and winter and spring is too rainy, so summer is the sweet spot for reproduction.
- There are more daylight hoursBecause summer has more daylight hours, pests are given more time to feed. This means that we as humans have more time in the day to be bugged by pests who sting and bite us and many of those pests find a way into our homes.
If you’ve run into this problem already, it’s time to call pest control. Even if your home seems to be clear of pests, it may be time to give them a call anyway because you don’t want to wait until pests have invaded your home. Wildout Animal and Pest Removal is a great choice for all your pest control needs.
Wildout will provide you with a free thorough inspection of your home to find out what type of pests your home is prone to. They can also show you where pests are most likely to invade your home, these pathways are called entry points. Wildout not only removes the pest from your property but also sets up preventative measures to lessen the risk of them coming back. If there is any damage that has been caused by the pests, Wildout will also take care of those damages as well.
All you have to do is give us a call today: 844-945-3688